Rapidly Reduce Stress with EFT
Book and Video Set
Many people suffer with stress all their lives and never find a solution, thinking, “that’s just the way it is,” but that is not the way it has to be. With the development of EFT, there is now a way you can overcome daily stress in your life and experience peace more of the time.
EFT is an amazing technique which is intended to be used by you anywhere and at anytime to relieve all kinds of stress rapidly and effectively. The technique is a simple process of “tapping” on acupressure points while focusing your mind on your stress.
This powerful set will help you to focus your mind and trigger various stressors so you can tap them away. You can tap along with the video and after you've learned how to do EFT, the book will act as a resource for you to define additional stressors so you can clear them away as well. The book also includes 8 pages of positive affirmations to assist you in reframing stress to peacefulness.
If you suffer from stress of any nature, this book and video set will help you get through it. There are no adverse side effects or additional costs involved in using EFT and you are in control of your life again - stress free.
- 108 Ways to Market Your Practice
- A Conversational Pre-Talk
- A Peaceful Transition
- Be Strong Be Confident
- Body Shaping, Weight Loss Through the Mind
- Emotional Freedom Technique Into Presence
- How to Open or Improve a Successful Alternative Health Care Practice
- Hypno-Scan, Healing with the Super Conscious Mind
- Hypno-Scan Plus Super Height
- Hypnosis and EFT, The Perfect Pair
- Practical Presence Professional Conversations for Practitioner Development and Growth
- Rapidly Reduce Stress with EFT
- Self-Hypnosis Using The Simpson Protocol - A Video Guide For Hypnotists
- Surgical Stress Reant Elements for Session Success
- The Most Important Hypnosis Course You Can Attend
- The Simpson Protocol for Hypnotists
- The Simpson Protocol Live Workshop - HypnoThoughts Live
- The Sleep Code
- The Truth Lies Within
- You CAN Change, Overcoming Resistance to Change